We have several robotic equipments, and with them we can print on the entire surface of the cylindrical body of the writing instrument, and the daily production amounts to approximately 2000-3000 engravings depending on the complexity of the design.
Types of products that can be printed by elegant diamond engraving:
- Pens and pens with gold, silver, gilded brass, stainless steel body;
- Cylindrical objects up to 32 mm in diameter
Engraving of cylindrical objects up to 145mm in diameter
It finds its applicability in the industry of promotional objects and gifts as well as in the industries: food, chemical or pharmaceutical or it can have other industrial applications.
Specialized equipment is used to print large diameter cylindrical objects.
We have several such robots that allow us to engrave objects such as: cups, thermoses, glasses, bottles, but also to make industrial applications.
Engravings on small, medium and large flat objects
We can ensure the printing by elegant engraving with diamonds of a multitude of objects such as: Pens, pens, lighters, card holders, diaries, boxes and metal cases, and the list goes on. We have 5 (five) such equipments, and the daily production we make is about 2000 engravings depending on the complexity of the design.
It is one of the most modern and versatile personalization technologies, allowing us to make prints on the most diverse materials.
We can laser engrave on metal or non-metal: stainless steel, aluminum, brass, painted metal, and the engraving area we can provide is 100mm x 100 mm;
We can also laser engrave on wood, cork, leather, canvas, ABS, plexiglass, glass, etc. The maximum engraving area this time is: 460mm x 305mm. Soon, we will put into operation a new equipment with the help of which we will be able to cut the stainless steel sheet for example or other similar materials, with the dimensions of 1000mm x 2000mm.
Stages of collaboration
- Send us the graphics in vector format – PDF, Corel Draw;
- We are preparing the virtual simulation, the first stage of the good printing procedure;
- After approval, we print the first product;
- Then we send you the photo or physical sample of the first product;
- After validation we go into production with the whole batch of products;
- We pack the products carefully and then ship them to the address provided;